Lynda now known as LinkedIn Learning is an American website that offers video courses taught by industry experts in software, creative, and business skills.
Lynda allows users to save the video courses for offline viewing and they are not transferrable. The videos are encrypted and can’t be played by normal video players like vlc and others.
I will show you how to decrypt and download Lynda courses on your computer for offline viewing and sharing.
How to Download Lynda.com Courses onto your computer
- You need to have a valid lynda.com subscription before you can download the videos. You can contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org for lifetime access to all Lynda.com courses. It’s a one time fee of $20.
- Login to your Lynda account and navigate to the course you want to download.
- If you are on Google Chrome desktop browser, right click on the page – click inspect, click on Application from the opened page – expand the cookies tab and select the Lynda course link. Type token in the filter box and copy the token value shown. You also need to copy the course URL from the browser bar.
- If you are on Mozilla Firefox, right click on the Lynda page and click inspect elementz then click storage from the opened page. Look for token and copy the value in the Name column. Don’t forget to copy the URL too.
- Open the LyndacoursesDownloader and select the Browser you are using either Chrome or Firefox. Choose the video download quality (360p, 540p, 720p), paste the copied course URL into the Course URL box, and also the copied course token value into the provided “Token Cookie” box.
- Choose the the desired download folder and click on start downloading. You will get a notification when the download is complete.
Let us know if you encounter any issue or interested in the Lynda.com lifetime login.